9.5" Deep Square Pan 6 Piece Set
The revolutionary 6-in-1 nonstick pan plus the premium accessories to do it all. Your Copper Chef Set replaces your stock pot, rice cooker, baking pan, frying pan, wok, and roasting pan. Cook breakfast, lunch, dinner and dessert with little or no added butter, oil, or grease.
9.5” Deep Square Pan
All-around square pan designed with professional Cerami-Tech, Nonstick Technology so nothing sticks to the surface. Unique square design gives you up to 25% more cooking space than ordinary round pans. Goes straight into the oven from any stovetop with 850° heat resistance. Innovative Stainless Steel Induction Technology distributes heat rapidly to all four corners of the pan for even cooking every time. Perfect for any surface: electric, gas, ceramic, or induction.
11” Square Fry Pan
Cook up to 60% more food in our Family-Size square frying pan. Finally, mouthwatering meals are effortless— without added fats or oils! Cerami-Tech Technology means nothing sticks to the surface of the pan. Stainless steel induction plate ensures superior heat conduction for perfect, even cooking every time.
Tempered Glass Lid
The Copper Chef Pan becomes an attractive serving piece with our matching tempered glass lid. Professional steam release vent ensures precise cooking every time.
Heavy-duty nonstick fry basket transforms your Copper Chef into a professional deep fryer. Use as a colander to wash fruits and vegetables, or drain pasta right out of the pan.
Steam your favorite vitamin-rich vegetables and fish to perfection. Or use as a roasting rack for heartier, oven-roasted meals.
Get the ultimate nonstick cooking experience with over 25 amazing recipes for everything from soups to stews to main dishes and desserts. Without added fats or oils!
· PTFE & PTOA FREE
· Riveted Handles for Secure Grip
· 9.5” Deep Square Pan - up to 25% More Cooking Space
· 11” Square Fry Pan – up to 60% More Cooking Space
· 850° Heat Resistance
· Eat Healthy Without Added Fats
· 100% Cerami-Tech Outer Coating
· Highest Quality Nonstick
· Stainless Steel Induction Plate for Even Heat Distribution
· Dishwasher Safe
· Limited Lifetime Warranty
Before using your new cookware, it is recommended that you wash it in hot water with mild soap or dish detergent. Rinse thoroughly and wipe dry immediately with a soft dish towel. Copper Chef™ cookware is dishwasher safe so you can put it in the dishwasher to rinse and clean before using for the first time.
Always season pans before first use as follows:
- Heat clean, dry pan on low heat for 30 seconds.
- Remove from heat and add 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil.
- Using a paper towel, rub the oil all over the entire interior surface of the pan.
- Repeat each time you wash the cookware in a dishwasher.
- We recommend low to medium heat settings for most cooking. The Cerami-Tech coating distributes heat more effectively and evenly. This causes some protein-rich foods to cook more quickly.
- The Cerami-Tech coating does not require the use of butter or cooking oil. If you choose to use oil or butter, we recommend oil or butter with a high smoke point: refined olive oil, peanut oil, corn oil and (clarified) butter.
- Do not use extra virgin olive oil or oil sprays. They cannot withstand high heating and will leave a thin carbonized layer on the non-stick coating.
- Allow pans to cool completely before washing. Never immerse a hot pan in cold water as this will cause irreparable warping. Cleaning your Copper Chef™ Cookware is quick and easy.
- After each use, fill your Copper Chef™ pan with hot water and liquid dish detergent. Let this stand until lukewarm.
- Use a sponge or soft cloth to remove any remaining food particles.
- Do not use steel wool or other metal pads. They could leave coarse scratches. Always rinse thoroughly and dry immediately with a soft towel.
- Copper Chef™ Cookware features oven-safe handles that can withstand oven temperatures. Caution should be used when handling any cookware handles when hot and we recommend the use of pot holders or oven mitts.
- Copper Chef™ Cookware is dishwasher safe. It is important to know that soil from other dishes can be abrasive. Always load the dishwasher carefully. Other dishes or flatware may mark the surface of the cookware. Over a long period, regular dishwasher cleaning will eventually scratch any utensil. We recommend using a non-lemon detergent.
PROPER COOKING UTENSILS
- To prevent scratching the coating, we recommend using non-metal utensils with your Copper Chef™ Cookware. Do not cut food in the Copper Chef™ pans. Using sharp utensils such as forks, knives, mashers or whisks can scratch the cooking surface.
- Removing Stubborn Residue
When food is burned in the pan, a stubborn black residue may remain. If soaking does not loosen it, add water and a tablespoon of non-lemon dishwasher detergent to a depth of one inch in the pan. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes. Let cool in the pan, then drain and rinse. Loosen the residue with a sponge or plastic spatula. Repeat if necessary.
- Removing Burner Stains
Stains on the outside bottom (not sides) of pans can be removed with an oven cleaner. Follow the manufacturer’s directions and spray or brush the cleaner on only the outside bottom of the pan. If the directions call for using the cleaner in a warm oven, heat the pan before applying the cleaner. Rinse thoroughly after cleaning.
- Cooking With Gas
When cooking over a gas burner, make certain the flame touches only the pan bottom. Your pan can become discolored and it is a waste of energy if the flame comes up the sides of the pan. PLEASE NOTE: Copper Chef™ Cookware has exceptionally high thermo-conductivity. Even a low setting on some gas burners could cause overheating and possibly burn foods such as thinly sliced onions. You can prevent this by using an inexpensive gas “flame-tamer” placed between the burner and the bottom of the pan. You can find inexpensive flame-tamers at most hardware stores.
- Cooking Temperature In Oven
Feel free to use Copper Chef™ Cookware in the oven without damage. Please note that the handle as well as the pan will become hot. Always use oven mitts or potholders to prevent burns. Your Copper Chef™ cookware can be used in the oven. It can go from the burner to the oven and even to the table when placed on a heat-resistant trivet.
When storing your Copper Chef™ cookware avoid stacking and crowding it in cabinets or drawers. That could cause scratches. We recommend a cookware rack or pegboard to provide convenient, safe storage. Always nest your non-stick pans carefully. Never place any metal pan covers with thin, sharp edges inside your pans.
- How large is the 9.5” Copper Chef Deep Dish Pan?
The Copper Chef Deep Dish Pan has an extra large 4.5 qt. capacity. It’s designed to give you up to 25% more cooking space than ordinary round pans.
- Is there a coating on the Copper Chef™ Deep Dish Pan that burns off at first use?
No. As with all cookware, remember to wash with non-abrasive soap before first use.
- Is the Copper Chef™ Deep Dish Pan actual copper? Will the coating peel?
The Copper Chef Deep Dish Pan is aluminum with copper-colored Cerami Tech™ Non-Stick Coating that will not chip or peel.
- What is the Copper Chef™ Deep Dish Pan made of?
The Copper Chef Deep Dish Pan is aluminum with Cerami Tech™ Non-Stick Coating and a stainless steel induction plate.
- Can you cook on an open fire with the Copper Chef™ Deep Dish Pan?
Although the Pan can be used on an open fire, it is designed for kitchen use.
- Does the Copper Chef Deep Dish Pan come with a recipe book?
Yes! You will receive a bonus recipe book with over twenty-five amazing recipes for everything from soups to stews to main dishes and desserts!
- Do I need to use any butter or oil?
The Copper Chef Deep Dish Pan is the first of its kind designed with Advanced Cerami-Tech Non-Stick Coating. There’s no need to add any extra butter, grease, or oil. For added flavor, you may season the cooking surface with natural oils such as olive, canola, or peanut oil.
- My meals cook much faster in the Copper Chef Deep Dish Pan than in ordinary pans. What’s the secret?
You may find you don’t need to cook with the same high temperatures ordinary pans require. That’s because the Copper Chef Deep Dish Pan has an innovative, stainless steel induction plate built directly into the pan. It distributes high heat quickly and evenly to the entire cooking surface.
- The Copper Chef Deep Dish Pan has replaced my need for multiple pots and frying pans. What else can I do with it?
The Copper Chef Deep Dish Pan can be used as a steamer, stock pot, deep fryer, sauté pan, pasta pot, baking dish, and roasting pan.
- Is the Copper Chef™ Deep Dish Pan lined with tin or steel?
No, The Copper Chef Deep Dish Pan is aluminum with a stainless steel induction plate on the bottom.
- Do I need to polish the Copper Chef Deep Dish Pan like traditional copper pots and pans?
No, the Copper Chef Deep Dish Pan is coated with Cerami Tech™ non-stick coating which will not oxidize or tarnish like traditional copper pans that need frequent polishing.
How do I clean my Copper Chef™ Deep Dish Pan?
We recommend you clean your Copper Chef Deep Dish Pan by hand with water, a mild soap or cleanser, and a soft, nonmetallic scrubber, sponge, or bristle brush. Or, you may put it in the dishwasher.
- Is the Copper Chef™ Deep Dish Pan oven-safe?
Yes, it is heat resistant up to 850°.
- Does the Copper Chef Deep Dish Pan contain PTFE or PFOA?
Absolutely not. The Copper Chef Deep Dish Pan is free of both PTFE & PFOA.
- What kind of utensils should I use with the Copper Chef™ Deep Dish Pan?
We recommend you use only nonmetallic utensils made of wood, plastic, silicone, or bamboo.
- How do I store the Copper Chef Deep Dish Pan?
To protect the surface of the Copper Chef Deep Dish Pan, we do not recommend stacking other cookware inside of it during storage. Use a soft cloth to protect the coating if you must store the Pan with other cookware.
- Are there any special safety precautions I should follow?
Always remember to use potholders, as the handle can get hot when on the stovetop and in the oven. If you received a lid, potholders should be used as well. When lifting the lid, divert your face and body from the pan as hot steam may escape.
Manufacturer’s Limited Lifetime Warranty on Ceramic Coating and Limited 60-Day Warranty on All Other Parts
60 Day Money Back Guarantee Details:
Your order is covered by our 60-Day Money Back Guarantee which starts upon your receipt of your order, less processing and handling. In order to return your product first call customer service at 973-287-5176 to receive a return merchandise authorization number. With this number, you can then send your items back to the address provided below for a refund of your purchase price, less processing and handling. The consumer is responsible for the cost of returning the product.
If you would prefer to send an email instead of calling to receive your return merchandise authorization number you can email us at email@example.com.
500 Returns Road
Wallingford, CT 06495
Limited Lifetime Warranty Details:
The manufacturer warrants that your Copper Chef™ is free of defects in materials and workmanship. The Copper Chef™ non-stick ceramic coating is warranted not to peel, chip, or blister with normal home use for the lifetime of the original purchaser, and all other parts and components are warranted for 60 days from the date of the purchaser’s receipt of the product. This warranty is valid only in accordance with the conditions set forth below:
- Except for the ceramic coating, normal wear and tear are not covered by this warranty. This warranty applies to consumer use only, and is void when the product is used in a commercial or institutional setting.
- The warranty extends only to the original consumer purchaser and is not transferable. In addition, proof of purchase must be demonstrated. This warranty is void if the product has been subject to accident, misuse, abuse, improper maintenance or repair, or unauthorized modification.
- This limited warranty is the only written or express warranty given by the manufacturer. Any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose on this product is limited in duration to the duration of this warranty. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
- Repair or replacement of the product (or, if repair or replacement is not feasible, a refund of the purchase price less any shipping, handling or processing fees that you paid) is the exclusive remedy of the consumer under this warranty. The manufacturer shall not be liable for any incidental or consequential damages for breach of this warranty or any implied warranty on this product. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
- This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
Procedure for Exercise of Warranty Rights:
If warranty service is necessary, the original purchaser must pack the affected product securely and send it postage paid with a description of the defect and date of receipt, proof of purchase, the purchaser’s name and mailing address, and a check or money order for $14.99 per pan to the following address: Tristar Products Inc., 500 Returns Road, Wallingford, CT 06495. If Tristar elects to refund the purchase price, Tristar will also return to you the above referenced check or money order.