The Amazing Crisping Fryer that works in your oven! Get the crunch & crisp you can’t resist without added oils or fat. Heavy Duty Non-Stick Cookie Sheet catches crumbs, drips & splatters to keep your oven clean. Unique Elevated Non-Stick Mesh Tray allows superheated air to pass through & circulate around all 360° of your food for the perfect crisp & brown all around.
· Turn Your Oven into an Air Fryer
· No Turning & No Burning
· Less Fat & Calories
· Easy Grip Handles
· Non-Stick Mesh Tray Allows Air to Circulate Around Food
· Non-Stick Cookie Sheet Catches Crumbs & Spills to Keep Oven Clean
· Mesh Tray is Dishwasher Safe
· 12"x9" Mesh Tray & 13"x10" Cookie Sheet
- Use nonmetal utensils only.
- Copper Crisper will get hot. Use oven mitts or other heatproof materials when removing from oven.
- Allow Copper Crisper to cool completely before submerging in water. Exposing a hot pan to cool water may cause the pan to warp. Dangerous, hot steam and/or splattering hot water may result.
Using Your Copper Crisper
- Before use, wash in warm water with mild, nonabrasive soap. Allow to dry completely.
- Always follow specific recipe directions for oven time and temperature. All ovens are calibrated differently. For best results, monitor the cooking process closely the first few times you use the Copper Crisper.
- Preheat oven if necessary.
- There’s no need to add any extra butter, grease, or oil.
- Stand Copper Crisper Elevated Mesh Tray on Copper Chef Cookie Sheet.
- Place food in Copper Crisper Mesh Tray.
- Place Copper Crisper Mesh Tray and Cookie Sheet into oven.
- When removing Copper Crisper from the oven, use oven mitts or other heatproof material to protect your hands.
Cleaning & Care
- Although the Copper Crisper is dishwasher safe we recommend cleaning by hand.
- Wash with warm water, nonabrasive soap, and a nonmetallic sponge or cloth.
- Do not use baking soda, detergents, or other harsh soaps or solutions.
- Do not use cooking sprays directly on the Copper Crisper.
- For added flavor, it’s best to use natural oils such as olive, canola, and peanut oil.
- If using under the broiler, watch food closely so it does not burn.
- Only nonmetallic utensils made of plastic, silicone, wood, or bamboo should be used.
- Remove all food from the Copper Crisper Elevated Mesh Tray before cutting or slicing.
- Direct exposure to other cook or bakeware can result in unwanted scratches. Do not stack or store Copper Crisper with any other cook or bakeware unless a protective layer is used.
1. How do I assemble the Copper Crisper?
The Copper Crisper has two parts: an Elevated, Non-Stick Mesh Crisping Tray and a Non-Stick Cookie Sheet. Simply stand the Mesh Tray on top of the Cookie Sheet before placing food inside the Mesh Tray.
2. What are the dimensions of the Copper Crisper?
The Elevated Mesh Tray measures 13”x10” and the Non-Stick Cookie Sheet measures 12” x 9”.
3. How does the Copper Crisper help keep my oven clean and safe?
The Cookie Sheet is designed to catch any crumbs, drips, or splatters that may result during cooking. It can also be used alone as a baking sheet.
4. Do I need to use any butter or oil?
The Copper Crisper is designed with Premium-Quality Non-Stick Coating. There’s no need to add any extra butter, grease, or oil. For added flavor, you may season the surface with natural oils such as olive, canola, or peanut oil.
5. Is the Copper Crisper oven-safe?
Yes, the Copper Crisper is oven-safe up to 850°.
6. Can I use the Copper Crisper on an outdoor grill?
Yes. You may use the Copper Crisper as a grill basket on top of an outdoor grill.
7. Do I need to flip or turn my food while it’s cooking?
The Copper Crisper’s Mesh Tray allows heat to circulate and penetrate all sides of your food at the same time. It cooks all 360° of your food evenly on all sides. There’s no turning and no burning.
8. Can I cut food while it’s still inside the Mesh Tray?
Do not attempt to cut food before you have removed it from the Mesh Tray. Always remove your meals from the Mesh Tray before cutting or slicing.
9. What kind of utensils should I use with my Copper Crisper?
We recommend you use only nonmetallic utensils made of wood, plastic, silicone, or bamboo.
10. Is there a coating on the Copper Crisper that burns off at first use?
No. As with all cookware, remember to wash with nonabrasive soap before first use.
11. Is the Copper Crisper actual copper? Will the coating peel?
The Cookie Sheet is made of aluminum while the Mesh Crisping Tray’s wire mesh is stainless steel. Both are coated with copper-colored Chef-Grade Non-Stick coating that will not chip or peel.
12. How do I clean my Copper Crisper?
We recommend you clean your Copper Crisper by hand with water, a mild soap or cleanser, and a soft, nonmetallic scrubber, sponge, or bristle brush. The Elevated Mesh Tray is also dishwasher safe.
13. Do I need to polish my Copper Crisper like traditional copper cookware?
No. The Copper Crisper is coated with Premium Non-Stick coating which will not oxidize or tarnish like traditional copper pans that need frequent polishing.
14. Are there any special safety precautions I should follow?
Always remember to use potholders when cooking as both the Mesh Tray and the Non-Stick Cookie Sheet will get hot.
MANUFACTURER’S SIXTY DAY LIMITED WARRANTY
The manufacturer warrants that all parts and components are free of defects in materials and workmanship for 60 days from the date the product is received. This warranty is valid only in accordance with the conditions set forth below:
- Normal wear and tear are not covered by this warranty. This warranty applies to consumer use only, and is void when the product is used in a commercial or institutional setting.
- The warranty extends only to the original consumer purchaser and is not transferable. In addition, proof of purchase must be demonstrated. This warranty is void if the product has been subject to accident, misuse, abuse, improper maintenance or repair, or unauthorized modification.
- This limited warranty is the only written or express warranty given by the manufacturer. Any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose on this product is limited in duration to the duration of this warranty. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
- Repair or replacement of the product (or, if repair or replacement is not feasible, a refund of the purchase price) is the exclusive remedy of the consumer under this warranty. The manufacturer shall not be liable for any incidental or consequential damages for breach of this warranty or any implied warranty on this product. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
- This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
Procedure for Warranty Repairs or Replacement:
If warranty service is necessary, the original purchaser must pack the product securely and send it postage paid with a description of the defect, proof of purchase, and a check or money order for $7.99 to the following address:
500 Returns Road
Wallingford, CT 06495