11” XL Casserole 6 Piece Set
Our biggest pan yet is 60% larger than ordinary pans. Prep, cook, and serve even more in our extra-large, 6-in-1 nonstick family-sized pan plus the premium accessories to do it all. Also, included is the Portable Induction Cooktop ($100 value) in your choice of black or copper. Your 11” Copper Chef Casserole Set replaces your stock pot, rice cooker, baking pan, frying pan, wok, and roasting pan. Cook breakfast, lunch, dinner, and dessert for an entire crowd with little or no added butter, oil, or grease. Enough cooking space for a 12 lb. turkey!
11” Deep Square Casserole Pan ($100 Value)
Get the extra space you need in our jumbo-sized square pan that’s wider and deeper than ever before. Unique square design gives you 60% more cooking space than ordinary pans. Chef-Grade Cerami-Tech Non-Stick ceramic coating means nothing sticks to the surface. Goes straight into the oven from any stovetop (electric, gas, ceramic, or induction). Heat resistance up to 850°. Stainless Steel Induction Technology distributes heat rapidly to all four corners of the pan for even cooking every time. Replaces your stock pot, rice cooker, frying pan, roasting pan, wok, and baking dish.
Portable Induction Cooktop ($100 Value)
Portable induction cooktop fits on any countertop. Boil, simmer, sauté, steam, fry & grill with easy-to-read digital presets. Your meals are always ready to eat with the convenient Keep Warm feature. Perfect as an extra kitchen stovetop or for tailgating, RVs, boats, dorms, and apartments. Induction cooking gives you the precision to control the heat of your pan in 10° increments.
Note: the induction cooktop works with any magnetic cookware. If a magnet sticks to the bottom of the pan, the pan will work with induction.
Tempered Glass Lid ($30 Value)
The Copper Chef Casserole Pan becomes an attractive serving piece with our matching tempered glass lid. Professional steam release vent ensures precise cooking every time.
Fry Basket ($30 Value)
Heavy-duty non-stick fry basket transforms your Copper Chef Casserole Pan into a professional deep fryer. Use as a colander to wash fruits and vegetables, or drain pasta right out of the pan.
Steamer Rack ($20 Value)
Steam your favorite vitamin-rich vegetables and fish to perfection. Or use as a roasting rack for heartier, oven-roasted meals.
Recipe Book ($20 Value)
Get the ultimate nonstick cooking experience with over 25 amazing recipes for everything from soups to stews to main dishes and desserts. Without added fats or oils!
- PTFE & PTOA FREE
- Riveted Handles For an Extra Secure Grip
- Cooks up to 60% More Food
- Oven Safe
- Eat Healthy Without Added Fats
- 100% Cerami-Tech Ceramic Outer Coating
- Highest Quality Non-Stick
- Stainless Steel Induction Plate for Even Heat Distribution
- Dishwasher Safe
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Before using your new cookware, it is recommended that you wash it in hot water with mild soap or dish detergent. Rinse thoroughly and wipe dry immediately with a soft dish towel. Copper Chef™ cookware is dishwasher safe so you can put it in the dishwasher to rinse and clean before using for the first time.
Always season pans before first use as follows:
- Heat clean, dry pan on low heat for 30 seconds.
- Remove from heat and add 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil.
- Using a paper towel, rub the oil all over the entire interior surface of the pan.
- Repeat each time you wash the cookware in a dishwasher.
- We recommend low to medium heat settings for most cooking. The Cerami-Tech coating distributes heat more effectively and evenly. This causes some protein-rich foods to cook more quickly.
- The Cerami-Tech coating does not require the use of butter or cooking oil. If you choose to use oil or butter, we recommend oil or butter with a high smoke point: refined olive oil, peanut oil, corn oil and (clarified) butter.
- Do not use extra virgin olive oil or oil sprays. They cannot withstand high heating and will leave a thin carbonized layer on the non-stick coating.
Allow pans to cool completely before washing. Never immerse a hot pan in cold water as this will cause irreparable warping. Cleaning your Copper Chef™ Cookware is quick and easy.
After each use, fill your Copper Chef™ pan with hot water and liquid dish detergent. Let this stand until lukewarm.
Use a sponge or soft cloth to remove any remaining food particles.
Do not use steel wool or other metal pads. They could leave coarse scratches. Always rinse thoroughly and dry immediately with a soft towel.
Copper Chef™ Cookware features oven-safe handles that can withstand oven temperatures. Caution should be used when handling any cookware handles when hot and we recommend the use of pot holders or oven mitts.
Copper Chef™ Cookware is dishwasher safe. It is important to know that soil from other dishes can be abrasive. Always load the dishwasher carefully. Other dishes or flatware may mark the surface of the cookware. Over a long period, regular dishwasher cleaning will eventually scratch any utensil. We recommend using a non-lemon detergent.
PROPER COOKING UTENSILS
To prevent scratching the coating, we recommend using non-metal utensils with your Copper Chef™ Cookware. Do not cut food in the Copper Chef™ pans. Using sharp utensils such as forks, knives, mashers or whisks can scratch the cooking surface.
Removing Stubborn Residue
When food is burned in the pan, a stubborn black residue may remain. If soaking does not loosen it, add water and a tablespoon of non-lemon dishwasher detergent to a depth of one inch in the pan. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes. Let cool in the pan, then drain and rinse. Loosen the residue with a sponge or plastic spatula. Repeat if necessary.
Removing Burner Stains
Stains on the outside bottom (not sides) of pans can be removed with an oven cleaner. Follow the manufacturer’s directions and spray or brush the cleaner on only the outside bottom of the pan. If the directions call for using the cleaner in a warm oven, heat the pan before applying the cleaner. Rinse thoroughly after cleaning.
Cooking With Gas
When cooking over a gas burner, make certain the flame touches only the pan bottom. Your pan can become discolored and it is a waste of energy if the flame comes up the sides of the pan. PLEASE NOTE: Copper Chef™ Cookware has exceptionally high thermo-conductivity. Even a low setting on some gas burners could cause overheating and possibly burn foods such as thinly sliced onions. You can prevent this by using an inexpensive gas “flame-tamer” placed between the burner and the bottom of the pan. You can find inexpensive flame-tamers at most hardware stores.
Cooking Temperature In Oven
Feel free to use Copper Chef™ Cookware in the oven without damage. Please note that the handle as well as the pan will become hot. Always use oven mitts or potholders to prevent burns. Your Copper Chef™ cookware can be used in the oven. It can go from the burner to the oven and even to the table when placed on a heat-resistant trivet.
When storing your Copper Chef™ cookware avoid stacking and crowding it in cabinets or drawers. That could cause scratches. We recommend a cookware rack or pegboard to provide convenient, safe storage. Always nest your non-stick pans carefully. Never place any metal pan covers with thin, sharp edges inside your pans.
1. How large is the Copper Chef XL Casserole Pan?
The Copper Chef XL Casserole Pan is an extra deep dish pan with a family-sized 7 qt. capacity. It’s designed to give you up to 60% more cooking space than ordinary pans.
2. Is there a coating on the Copper Chef XL Casserole Pan that burns off at first use?
No. As with all cookware, remember to wash with non-abrasive soap before first use.
3. Is the Copper Chef XL Casserole Pan actual copper? Will the coating peel?
The Copper Chef XL Casserole Pan is aluminum with copper colored Cerami Tech™ Non-Stick Coating that will not chip or peel.
4. What is the Copper Chef XL Casserole Pan made of?
The Copper Chef XL Casserole Pan is aluminum with Cerami Tech™ Non-Stick Coating, and a stainless steel induction plate.
5. Can you cook on an open fire with the Copper Chef XL Casserole Pan?
Although the pan can be used on an open fire, it is designed for kitchen use.
6. Does the Copper Chef XL Casserole Pan come with a recipe book?
Yes! You will receive a bonus recipe book with over twenty-five amazing recipes for everything from soups and stews to main dishes and desserts!
7. Do I need to use any butter or oil?
The Copper Chef XL Casserole Pan is the first of its kind designed with Advanced Cerami-Tech Non-Stick Coating. There’s no need to add any extra butter, grease, or oil. For added flavor, you may season the cooking surface with natural oils such as olive, canola, or peanut oil.
8. My meals cook much faster in the Copper Chef XL Casserole Pan than in ordinary pans. What’s the secret?
You may find you don’t need to cook with the same high temperatures ordinary pans require. That’s because the Copper Chef XL Casserole Pan has an innovative, stainless steel induction plate built directly into the pan. It distributes high heat quickly and evenly to the entire cooking surface.
9. The Copper Chef XL Casserole Pan has replaced my need for multiple pots and frying pans. What else can I do with it?
The Copper Chef XL Casserole Pan can be used as a steamer, stock pot, deep fryer, sauté pan, pasta pot, baking dish, and roasting pan.
10. Is the Copper Chef XL Casserole Pan lined with tin or steel?
No, it is aluminum with a steel induction plate on the bottom.
11. Do you need to polish the Copper Chef XL Casserole Pan like traditional copper pots and pans?
No, it is coated with Cerami Tech™ non-stick coating which will not oxidize or tarnish like traditional copper pans that need frequent polishing.
12. How do I clean my Copper Chef XL Casserole Pan?
We recommend you clean your Copper Chef XL Casserole Pan by hand with water, a mild soap or cleanser, and a soft, nonmetallic scrubber, sponge, or bristle brush. Or, you may put it in the dishwasher.
13. Is the Copper Chef XL Casserole Pan oven-safe?
Yes, it is heat resistant up to 850°.
14. Does the Copper Chef XL Casserole Pan contain PTFE or PFOA?
Absolutely not. The Copper Chef XL Casserole Pan is free of both PTFE & PFOA.
15. What kind of utensils should I use with the Copper Chef XL Casserole Pan?
We recommend you use only nonmetallic utensils made of wood, plastic, silicone, or bamboo.
16. How do I store the Copper Chef XL Casserole Pan?
To protect the surface of the Copper Chef XL Casserole Pan, we do not recommend stacking other cookware inside of it during storage. Use a soft cloth to protect the coating if you must store the Pan with other cookware.
17. Are there any special safety precautions I should follow?
Always remember to use potholders, as the handle can get hot when on the stovetop and in the oven. If you received a lid, potholders should be used as well. When lifting the lid, divert your face and body from the pan as hot steam may escape.
Manufacturer’s Limited Lifetime Warranty on Ceramic Coating and Limited 60-Day Warranty on All Other Parts
60 Day Money Back Guarantee Details:
Your order is covered by our 60-Day Money Back Guarantee which starts upon your receipt of your order, less processing and handling. In order to return your product first call customer service at 973-287-5188 to receive a return merchandise authorization number. With this number, you can then send your items back to the address provided below for a refund of your purchase price, less processing and handling. The consumer is responsible for the cost of returning the product.
If you would prefer to send an email instead of calling to receive your return merchandise authorization number you can email us at email@example.com.
Copper Chef XL
500 Returns Road
Wallingford, CT 06495
Limited Lifetime Warranty Details:
The manufacturer warrants that your Copper Chef XL is free of defects in materials and workmanship. The Copper Chef XL non-stick ceramic coating is warranted not to peel, chip, or blister with normal home use for the lifetime of the original purchaser, and all other parts and components are warranted for 60 days from the date of the purchaser’s receipt of the product. This warranty is valid only in accordance with the conditions set forth below:
1. Except for the ceramic coating, normal wear and tear are not covered by this warranty. This warranty applies to consumer use only, and is void when the product is used in a commercial or institutional setting.
2. The warranty extends only to the original consumer purchaser and is not transferable. In addition, proof of purchase must be demonstrated. This warranty is void if the product has been subject to accident, misuse, abuse, improper maintenance or repair, or unauthorized modification.
3. This limited warranty is the only written or express warranty given by the manufacturer. Any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose on this product is limited in duration to the duration of this warranty. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
4. Repair or replacement of the product (or, if repair or replacement is not feasible, a refund of the purchase price less any shipping, handling or processing fees that you paid) is the exclusive remedy of the consumer under this warranty. The manufacturer shall not be liable for any incidental or consequential damages for breach of this warranty or any implied warranty on this product. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
5. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
Procedure for Exercise of Warranty Rights:
If warranty service is necessary, the original purchaser must pack the affected product securely and send it postage paid with a description of the defect and date of receipt, proof of purchase, the purchaser’s name and mailing address, and a check or money order for $14.99 per pan to the following address: Tristar Products Inc., 500 Returns Road, Wallingford, CT 06495. If Tristar elects to refund the purchase price, Tristar will also return to you the above referenced check or money order.