Grill & Griddle Set
Make indoor grilling outdoor delicious! Get the same char-grilled BBQ taste on your kitchen stovetop, in the oven, and even on a grill! Use the Grill Pan to cook steaks, veggies & more to tender perfection with professional, seared grill marks. The Griddle Pan is the ideal multi-use cooking surface for perfectly cooked pancakes, eggs, or even as a baking sheet for cookies. Cerami-Tech Non-Stick Coating means no added butter or oil is required. Your food never sticks to the surface so cleanup’s a breeze without scraping, scrubbing, or soaking!
• Grill Pan ($30 Value): Your favorite steaks, fish, veggies & more cook evenly to juicy perfection. Extra deep ridges heat & sear for flavorful grill marks.
• Griddle Pan ($30 Value): Get perfectly cooked, perfectly crisp pancakes or use as a professional baking sheet. The essential non-stick cooking surface for every kitchen.
• Tempered Glass Panini Press Lid ($20 Value): Turns your Grill Pan into a professional panini press in seconds!
• Recipe Book ($20 Value): Get the ultimate non-stick grilling experience right on your stovetop with over 25 chef-tested recipes for meats, fish, vegetables, & even grilled desserts!
- Advanced Cerami-Tech Non-Stick Coating
- PTFE & PFOA Free
- Ridges Up to 5x Higher
- Stainless Steel Induction Plate
- Nothing Falls Through The Grates
- Heavy Gauge Cast Aluminum
- Heat Proof up to 850°
- Thaws Food Nearly 2x Faster
- Works on Electric, Gas, Ceramic & Induction Stovetops
- Perfect for Outdoor Grills
- Dishwasher Safe
• Never leave your Copper Chef™ Grill/Griddle empty over a hot burner. This could ruin it and cause damage to your stove top.
• Never put your Copper Chef™ Grill/Griddle in the microwave or toaster oven. This is a hazard that can cause electric sparks or fire,
and possibly damage the appliances and your cookware.
• Never leave your Copper Chef™ Grill/Griddle unattended. This helps to avoid potential injury to children or the risk of fire.
• Always supervise children who are near cookware when in use, or injury may result.
• DO NOT handle your Copper Chef™ Grill/Griddle when hot, especially when inside the oven. Use oven mitts because the Copper Chef™ Grill/ Griddle will be very hot.
• Do not attempt to repair the Copper Chef™ Grill/Griddle if it is damaged.
• This product is for home use only. It is not intended for camping or commercial use.
• Do not use aerosol cooking sprays. These sprays will build up on the Copper Chef™ Grill/Griddle and become difficult to remove while reducing the non-stick coating release.
Before using your new cookware, it is recommended that you wash it in hot water with mild soap or dish detergent. Rinse thoroughly and wipe dry immediately with a soft dish towel. Copper Chef™ cookware is dishwasher safe so you can put it in the dishwasher to rinse and clean before using for the first time.
• We recommend low to medium heat settings for most cooking. The Cerami-Tech coating will distribute heat more effectively and evenly. This causes some protein-rich foods to cook more quickly.
• The Cerami-Tech coating does not require the use of butter or cooking oil. If you choose to use oil or butter, we recommend oil or butter with a high smoke point: refined olive oil, peanut oil, corn oil and (clarified) butter.
• Do not use extra virgin olive oil or oil sprays. They cannot withstand high heating and will leave a thin carbonized layer on the non-stick coating.
• Allow cookware to cool completely before washing. Never immerse a hot Grill/Griddle in cold water as this will cause irreparable warping. Cleaning your Copper Chef™ cookware is quick and easy.
• After each use, clean your Copper Chef™ Grill/Griddle with hot water and liquid dish detergent. Let soak until lukewarm. Use a sponge or soft cloth to remove any remaining food particles.
• Do not use steel wool or other metal pads. They could leave coarse scratches. Always rinse thoroughly and dry immediately with a soft towel.
Although the entire Copper Chef Collection is dishwasher safe, we recommend cleaning by hand. Hand-washing preserves the life of the cookware and helps to maintain its appearance. If cleaning in the dishwasher, follow the suggested guidelines below.
1. Load the dishwasher carefully. Other dishes and flatware may mark the surface of your Copper Chef cookware.
2. Be sure to remove soil from other dishes and flatware. It can be abrasive to Copper Chef’s nonstick coating.
3. We recommend using a non-lemon detergent.
4. Regular dishwasher cleaning will eventually scratch any surface.
Proper Cooking Utensils
To prevent scratching the coating, we recommend using non-metal utensils with your Copper Chef™ cookware. Do not cut food on the Copper Chef™ Grill/Griddle using sharp utensils such as forks, knives, mashers or whisks that can scratch the cooking surface.
Removing Stubborn Residue
When food is burned on the Copper Chef™ Grill/Griddle, a stubborn black residue may remain. If regular cleaning does not loosen it, soak in hot water and a tablespoon of non-lemon detergent for 15 minutes. Allow the water to become lukewarm before you drain and rinse. Wipe with a plastic spatula or non-abrasive sponge to loosen residue. Repeat if necessary.
Removing Burner Stains
Burner stains on the outside bottom (not sides) of the Copper Chef™ Grill/Griddle can be removed with an oven cleaner. Follow the manufacturer’s directions and spray or brush the cleaner on only the outside bottom of the Copper Chef™ Grill/Griddle. If the directions call for using the cleaner in a warm oven, heat the grill/griddle before applying the cleaner. Rinse thoroughly after cleaning.
Cooking With Gas
When cooking over a gas burner, make certain the flame touchesonly the bottom surface of the cookware. Your cookware can become discolored and it is a waste of energy if the flame comes up the sides of the pan.
PLEASE NOTE: Copper Chef™ Cookware has exceptionally high thermo-conductivity. Even a low setting on some gas burners could cause overheating and possibly burn foods such as thinly sliced onions. You can prevent this by using an inexpensive gas “flame-tamer” placed between the burner and the bottom of the cookware. You can find inexpensive flame-tamers at most hardware stores.
Cooking Temperature In Oven
Feel free to use Copper Chef™ Cookware in the oven without damage. Please note that the cookware will become hot. Always use oven mitts or potholders to prevent burns. Your Copper Chef™ cookware can be used in the oven. It can go from the burner to the oven and even to the table when placed on a heat-resistant trivet.
When storing your Copper Chef™ cookware, avoid stacking and crowding it in cabinets or drawers. This could cause scratches. We recommend a cookware rack or pegboard to provide convenient, safe storage. Always nest your non-stick cookware carefully.
1. What are the dimensions of the Grill / Griddle?
The Grill / Griddle measures 12” x 12”. The Panini Press Lid measures 11” x 11”.
2. Can I put my Grill / Griddle straight onto the stovetop?
Yes. The Copper Chef Grill / Griddle is designed to sit directly over any electric, gas, ceramic, or induction stovetop.
3. Can I use my Grill / Griddle on an outdoor grill?
Yes. The Grill / Griddle can be used on any outdoor BBQ grill. The Grill is especially handy for cooking small foods like shrimp or asparagus that might otherwise fall through your grill’s grates.
4. Is the Grill / Griddle oven safe?
Yes. The Grill / Griddle is heat resistant up to 850°. The Panini Press Lid is not designed for oven use.
5. Can I use the Grill / Griddle under the broiler?
Yes. Thanks to its high heat resistance, the Grill / Griddle is perfect for “finishing” large pieces of meat or even melting cheese.
6. Do I need to use any butter or oil?
The Grill / Griddle Pan is the first of its kind designed with Advanced Cerami-Tech Non-Stick Coating. There’s no need to add any extra butter, grease, or oil. For added flavor, you can season the Grill / Griddle with natural oils such as olive, canola, and peanut oil.
7. What kind of food is best to cook on the Grill Pan?
The Grill Pan is especially perfect for grilling and searing meat, fish, and vegetables to perfection with flavorful, appetizing grill marks. There’s no limit to what you can cook on the Grill including crisp quesadillas, fruit, and even grilled cake!
8. What kind of food is best to cook on the Griddle Pan?
The Griddle Pan is the ideal multi-use non-stick cooking surface. Enjoy perfectly-cooked pancakes, eggs, and grilled cheese sandwiches. You can even use it as a baking pan for cookies!
9. Does the Grill / Griddle come with a recipe book?
Yes! You will receive a bonus recipe book with over twenty-five amazing chef-tested recipes.
10. My meals cook much faster on the Grill / Griddle Pan than with an ordinary grill or frying pan. What’s the secret?
You may find you don’t need to cook at the same high temperatures required during ordinary cooking. That’s because the Grill / Griddle has an innovative, stainless steel induction plate built directly into the pan. It distributes high heat quickly and evenly to the entire cooking surface.
11. Can I cook with BBQ sauce or other sweet sauces?
Yes, although we recommend waiting until your food is almost cooked before adding any type sauce or marinade with a high sugar content.
12. What kind of utensils should I use with the Grill / Griddle?
We recommend you use only nonmetallic utensils made of wood, plastic, silicone, or bamboo.
13. Is there a coating on the Grill / Griddle Pan that burns off at first use?
No. As with all cookware, remember to wash with nonabrasive soap before first use.
14. Is the Grill / Griddle Pan actual copper? Will the coating peel?
The Grill / Griddle is aluminum with a stainless steel induction plate. It is coated with copper colored Cerami-Tech Non-Stick Coating that will not chip or peel.
15. Does the Grill / Griddle Pan contain PTFE or PFOA?
Absolutely not. The Grill / Griddle is free of both PTFE & PFOA.
16. How do I store my Grill / Griddle Pan?
To protect the surface of the Grill / Griddle, we do not recommend stacking it with other cookware. Use a soft cloth to protect the Grill / Griddle if you must store it with other pans.
17. How do I clean the Grill / Griddle?
We recommend you clean the Grill / Griddle by hand with water, a mild soap or cleanser, and a soft, nonmetallic scrubber, sponge, or bristle brush. Or, you may use the dishwasher. For additional information, consult the User’s Manual.
18. Do I need to polish the Grill / Griddle like traditional copper cookware?
No. The Grill / Griddle is coated with Cerami-Tech Non-Stick Coating. It will not oxidize or tarnish like traditional copper cookware that needs frequent polishing.
19. Are there any special safety precautions I should follow?
Always use potholders when cooking as the Grill / Griddle will get hot. If you received a Panini Press Lid, remember to use potholders when handling. The Panini Press Lid is not designed for oven use. Remember to divert your face and body when lifting the Lid as hot steam may result. Never pour cold water on a hot Grill / Griddle Pan. Let cool before washing.
Manufacturer’s Limited Lifetime Warranty on Ceramic Coating and Limited 60-Day Warranty on All Other Parts
60 Day Money Back Guarantee Details:
Your order is covered by our 60-Day Money Back Guarantee which starts upon your receipt of your order, less processing and handling. In order to return your product first call customer service at 973-287-5172 to receive a return merchandise authorization number. With this number, you can then send your items back to the address provided below for a refund of your purchase price, less processing and handling. The consumer is responsible for the cost of returning the product.
If you would prefer to send an email instead of calling to receive your return merchandise authorization number you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Copper Chef Grill & Griddle
500 Returns Road
Wallingford, CT 06495
Limited Lifetime Warranty Details:
The manufacturer warrants that your Copper Chef Grill & Griddle is free of defects in materials and workmanship. The Copper Chef Grill & Griddle non-stick ceramic coating is warranted not to peel, chip, or blister with normal home use for the lifetime of the original purchaser, and all other parts and components are warranted for 60 days from the date of the purchaser’s receipt of the product. This warranty is valid only in accordance with the conditions set forth below:
1. Except for the ceramic coating, normal wear and tear are not covered by this warranty. This warranty applies to consumer use only, and is void when the product is used in a commercial or institutional setting.
2. The warranty extends only to the original consumer purchaser and is not transferable. In addition, proof of purchase must be demonstrated. This warranty is void if the product has been subject to accident, misuse, abuse, improper maintenance or repair, or unauthorized modification.
3. This limited warranty is the only written or express warranty given by the manufacturer. Any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose on this product is limited in duration to the duration of this warranty. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
4. Repair or replacement of the product (or, if repair or replacement is not feasible, a refund of the purchase price less any shipping, handling or processing fees that you paid) is the exclusive remedy of the consumer under this warranty. The manufacturer shall not be liable for any incidental or consequential damages for breach of this warranty or any implied warranty on this product. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
5. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
Procedure for Exercise of Warranty Rights:
If warranty service is necessary, the original purchaser must pack the affected product securely and send it postage paid with a description of the defect and date of receipt, proof of purchase, the purchaser’s name and mailing address, and a check or money order for $14.99 per pan to the following address: Tristar Products Inc., 500 Returns Road, Wallingford, CT 06495. If Tristar elects to refund the purchase price, Tristar will also return to you the above referenced check or money order.