Manufacturer’s Limited Lifetime Warranty on Ceramic Coating
60 Day Money Back Guarantee Details:
Your order is covered by our 60-Day Money Back Guarantee, (excludes processing and handling) which starts upon your receipt of your order. To return your product, first call customer service at 1-973-287-5188 to receive a return merchandise authorization number. With this number, you can return your items to the address provided below for a refund of your purchase price, excluding processing and handling. You the consumer are responsible for the cost of returning the product.
If you would prefer to receive your return authorization number via email, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your First & Last name, zip code, phone number and or order number with the request for the RMA and any other information to locate your order.
500 Returns Road
Wallingford, CT 06495
Limited Lifetime Warranty Details:
The manufacturer warrants that your Copper Chef™ is free of defects in materials and workmanship. The Copper Chef™ non-stick ceramic coating is warranted not to peel, chip, or blister with normal home use for the lifetime of the original purchaser, and all other parts and components are warranted for 60 days from the date of the purchaser’s receipt of the product. This warranty is valid only in accordance with the conditions set forth below:
1. Except for the ceramic coating, normal wear and tear are not covered by this warranty. This warranty applies to consumer use only, and is void when the product is used in a commercial or institutional setting.
2. The warranty extends only to the original consumer purchaser and is not transferable. In addition, proof of purchase must be demonstrated. This warranty is void if the product has been subject to accident, misuse, abuse, improper maintenance or repair, or unauthorized modification.
3. This limited warranty is the only written or express warranty given by the manufacturer. Any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose on this product is limited in duration to the duration of this warranty. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
4. Repair or replacement of the product (or, if repair or replacement is not feasible, a refund of the purchase price less any shipping, handling or processing fees that you paid) is the exclusive remedy of the consumer under this warranty. Under this warranty or in any claim for breach of this warranty, the manufacturer shall not be liable for any incidental or consequential damages for breach of this warranty or any implied warranty on this product. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
5. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
Procedure for Exercise of Limited Lifetime Warranty Rights (in use after expiration of 60 day Money back guarantee):
If warranty service is necessary, the original purchaser must pack the affected product securely and send it postage paid with a description of the problem and date of receipt, proof of purchase, the purchaser’s name and mailing address, and a check or money order for $14.99 per pan to the following address: Tristar Products Inc., 500 Returns Road, Wallingford, CT 06495. If Tristar elects to refund the purchase price, Tristar will also return to you the above referenced check or money order.